What are the uses of the drip irrigation system tape (with dripper): Industrial plants: sugar beet, sugar cane, corn, cotton, soybeans, canola crops: cereals – potatoes – onions – garden plants – summer crops – greenhouse: all products
– Technical specifications of drip irrigation system (with dripper)
Hydraulic characteristics of the drip irrigation system tape: – The water output of the drippers can be adjusted based on the discharge curve by changing the pressure – It can be installed and used in flat lands and directly up to a length of 120 meters, and the difference between the first and last drip irrigation is not so insignificant.
A) Central Control Station:
– Hydro-cyclone filter: A filter for separating sand suspended in water that does not require this filter if using a pool or pond
– Sand filter: The use of sand filters is essential in waters with significant amounts of suspended particles of clay, silt, suspended particles of organic matter and algae
– Fertilizer tank: The required fertilizer of the system is solved in water and is injected into the system through the fertilizer tank and reaches the plant roots. It must be installed before the disk filter
– Disc filter: It is the last and most sensitive filter is the central station, which filters the smallest particles suspended in water with a mesh of 80 to 140.
B) Main and subordinate pipes: Polyethylene pipes are used to transfer water from the central station to the lateral system of the main pipes and subordinate pipes or manifolds. To determine the diameter of the pipe, the parameters of the amount of outlet water, the length of the path and the allowable pressure drop along the pipe are effective.
- Stages of installation and operation of the drip irrigation tapes:
A) Laying the tape
1- Mechanized method: Using a sprayer that installs a sequence of automatic sowing machines
2- Non-mechanized method: spreading the type manually and along the planting line
First, A hole in the manifold pipe drilled with a drill and then a washer and a branch valve 16 will be used. Then, the pipe 16 is connected to the branch valve and the tape will be connected to the pipe 16 through a connecting interface. If pressure control is required, the barometer can be installed on pipe 16 before connecting the tape
– The end of the line tape will be opened to wash the inside of the tape
– The lateral inlet pressure is adjusted to 0.8 to one atmosphere
– The end of the tape is opened once every two weeks to remove the floating particles
– The tape is wrapped up at the end of the planting season with the tape wrapping machine
Irrigation system maintenance requirements: a) Actions before the start of the irrigation season: – Pump control and pumping station – Ensuring no defects of the electrical cables and panels – Controlling and cleaning of sand and disc filters – Controlling the main, subordinate pipes and the manifolds – Controlling the valves and risers b) Actions during the irrigation season: – Controlling the central control station every two days – Washing the hydro-cyclone filter tank – Reverse discharging of the sand filter and changing the silica every two days – Ensuring that the mesh filter is not torn – Reverse discharging of the disc filter c) Actions during idle time – Opening the filtration valves and fertilizer tank – Washing the filtration – Lubrication the system
Technical recommendations: – When laying the tape, make sure the dripper holes are facing up – The minimum filtration mesh used to prevent clogging is 120 – Avoid pulling the tape bar on the ground, which will cause scratches and holes – Suitable working pressure of the system is 0.8 to one atmosphere – Wash the main and subordinate lines before the start of the planting season – Drain and wash the subordinate pipes a least once a month – Be sure to use cyclone, sand and disc filters in the irrigation system – Wash the tape bar after two irrigation periods to remove the deposited particles by opening the end of the type strip – The three main factors cause clogging of drippers, each of which requires a special filter and should not be limited to the use of a disk filter – The required pressure gauges should be installed at the inlet and outlet of the filtration system to control and flush the system. If the pressure difference between the two barometers reaches 3 to 4 meters, the filter should be flushed – Replace silica sand filters every two years – Cyclone, sand and disk filters should be checked every two days – If there is oil in the water, use dishwashing liquid to wash the disc filter – If using a fertilizer tank, install it after the sand filter and before the disc filter – Do not place any phosphorus fertilizer or phosphorus toxins in the fertilizer tank – Dissolve nitrogen fertilizers in water and use after settling – Micro fertilizers are dissolved in a separate container and then placed into a fertilizer tank – Be sure to contact the company’s technical experts about the concentration of fertilizer used in the fertilizer tank – After fertilizing the tank, the fertilizer should be washed and drained – Do not use insoluble fertilizers or solutions that lead to sedimentation in the system – It is necessary to use air discharge valves to discharge the air – Provide deep surface irrigation at the end of the growing season to remove salt from the root zone – If you need more guidance on how to use irrigation strips, contact the company’s technical department